A rare opportunity to work closely with experienced Graphic Designers & Art Directors in a highly regarded KZN based Marketing Agency.
We are looking for a person who loves people and brands as much as we do.
The successful applicant will gain top-level skills and expertise across various marketing platforms, such as Websites, SEO, Branding, Social Media, and Digital Marketing, as well as essential business-running experience in a quality learning environment.
Scope of Work:
- Logo Design & Branding (Design & Implementation)
- Web Design & Implementation through WordPress
- Flyer/Brochure/Facebook Advert Design
- Attend Client Briefings
- Research & Learning
- Image Optimisation, enhancements, slicing, and formatting
- Admin, Vectorisation of Graphics, deep etching images, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop graphics and multimedia content as required by the company and our clients.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitches, proposals, and projects.
- Meet with internal and/or external clients on occasion to discuss the business objectives and requirements of any given project.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to internal and/or external clients.
- Work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt style if needed.
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose and brand.
- Ensure quality control over concepts, processes, deliverables, and projects.
- Provide guidance on research and development projects, drive innovation and advise on new techniques and approaches to further the company’s mission and vision.
- Based in or willing to relocate to within 25km of Ballito.
- South African National or Citizen only.
- Min 2 year diploma in Graphic Design.
Are you the ONE?
Email the following to [email protected]
- CV / Resume. Link to LinkedIn profile OR PDF format.
- Portfolio. Provided in PDF format (PDF must be smaller than 8MB) OR link to online portfolio.
- South African ID or SA Citizenship.
*Regrettably, only South African Citizens will be considered for the position.
Call 072 152 3958 for more info.