A rare opportunity to work closely with experienced Graphic Designers & Art Directors in a highly regarded KZN based Marketing Agency.
We are looking for a person who loves people and brands as much as we do. The successful applicant will gain top-level skills and expertise across various marketing platforms, such as Websites, SEO, Branding, social media, and digital marketing, as well as essential business-running experience in a quality learning environment.
NB: This is for a contract period of 8-months from 01 April 2020 – 02 Dec 2020. Contracts will be signed by 01 April 2020.
This internship forms part of the Absa/Catalyx YES initiative, which requires the following criteria:
- Candidates must be 18 – 28 years old
- Unemployed and not studying full time
- African, Indian, Coloured South Africans
- Previous work experience not required
- Needs to have studied a minimum of 2 years in the relevant course
Scope of Work:
- Logo Design & Branding (Design & Implementation)
- Web Design & Implementation through WordPress
- Flyer/Brochure/Facebook Advert Design
- Attend Client Briefings
- Research & Learning
- Image Optimisation, enhancements, slicing, and formatting
- Admin, Vectorisation of Graphics, deep etching images, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop graphics and multimedia content as required by the company and our clients.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitches, proposals, and projects.
- Meet with internal and/or external clients on occasion to discuss the business objectives and requirements of any given project.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to internal and/or external clients.
- Work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt style if needed.
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose and brand.
- Ensure quality control over concepts, processes, deliverables, and projects.
- Provide guidance on research and development projects, drive innovation and advise on new techniques and approaches to further the company’s mission and vision.
ONLY, the successful applicant will be required to submit the following:
- Certified ID copy
- Proof of bank account
- Proof of address
- Certified copies of qualifications (if applicable)
- SARS number
- Signed YES contract (This only refers to the selected candidate)
- Commissioner stamped Affidavit – prove previously unemployed
- R3,500.00 to R5,000.00 /month
- Contract : If the intern proves to be of outstanding character and demonstrate a consistent work ethic and quality work, a full time contract will likely be offered at the end of the 8 month contract.
- A tertiary qualification in graphic design or equivalent
- Language: English (Required)
Are you the ONE?
Email the following to [email protected]
- CV / Resume. PDF format only.
- Portfolio. Provided in PDF format (PDF must be smaller than 8MB) OR link to online portfolio.
*Regrettably, only South African Citizens will be considered for the position.
Call 072 152 3958 for more info.