Weaverbird Marketing is looking for an SEO Specialist; a master-of-the-arts who will work closely together with our web design & content teams, to deliver Page 1 Google rankings for our customers for strategically selected long and short tail keywords.
You will conduct comprehensive SEO Audits across all areas including Technical Architecture, On-Page Optimisation, Off-Page / Authority, Keyword Rankings, and conversion optimisation and use this data to develop and implement solid SEO strategies for our clients around the world.
How will you achieve this?
- You will develop compelling SEO strategies for our clients that guide the development & content processes.
- As an SEO Analyst, you will contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy by representing Google’s best practices, compliance requirements, search trends.
- In-depth experience and knowledge with free and premium SEO tools.
- Interact with clients directly to gain insights into their business and communicate SEO strategies clearly.
- Competitor analysis.
Roles and Functions:
- Keep abreast with the latest SEO trends and implement measures to mitigate the effects of major algorithm updates.
- Copy optimisation of landing pages for SEO.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SERP positions for target keywords.
- Monthly reporting on SEO performance.
- Work with the content team to drive SEO through content creation.
- Develop and implement link building strategies including blog post writing, lead magnet creation, and other innovative tricks.
- Proven SEO experience: 4 – 8 years of technical and SEO strategy experience. (Mid-Senior)
- English must be your first language.
- Compelling copywriting ability and strong grammar understanding.
- PPC experience is advantageous.
- Proven Page 1 Map-Pack and top 3 organic results for small and large enterprises.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Moz, Google Data Studio, SEM Rush, etc)
- Experience with AMP advantageous.
15 – 25k pm
Are you the ONE?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 072 152 3958 for more info.